Petrel Robertson has worked on projects for many domestic and international producers, as well as government, industry associations and investment and legal firms. Below are a selection of these:
- Shell Canada
- ExxonMobil Canada
- BP Canada
- Husky Energy
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Canadian Hibernia Holding Corporation
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- Devon Energy
- Norsk Hydro
- Leucrotta Exploration Inc.
- Apache Corporation
- Delphi Energy Corp.
- Paramount Resources
- Pengrowth Energy Trust
- Laricina Energy Ltd.
- Petronas Canada
- OSUM Oil Sands Corp.
- Canada Energy Partners Inc.
- Corridor Resources Inc.
- Strategic Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Long Run Exploration
- TAQA North Ltd
- Bonavista Energy Corporation
- Obsidian Energy
- Velvet Exploration
- Petromagallanes, subsidiary of Greymouth Petroleum (Chile)
- Central European Petroleum (Germany)
- Sonatrach (Algeria)
- Cairn Energy PLC (India)
- Repsol (Argentina)
- PEMEX (Mexico)
- Greymouth (New Zealand)
- ROC Oil (Australia)
- Wentworth Resources (Mozambique)
- Bankers (Albania)
- Vermilion Energy Inc. (France)
- Liberty Resources (Australia)
- Touchstone Petroleum (Angola)
- KazCanadian Petroleum Corporation (Kazakhstan)
- Virgin Resources Ltd. (Yemen)
- CamCan Energy (Laos)
Government and Industry Associations
- British Columbia Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources
- British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission
- Alberta Energy
- CSUR (Canadian Society for Unconventional Resources)
- CAPP (Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers)
- Newfoundland Hydro
- Australia – Northern Territory government
- Geoscience BC
- Alberta Innovates(previously the Alberta Research Council)
- Northwest Territories Geoscience Office
- Yukon Geological Survey
- Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada (PTAC)
Dr. Brian Zaitlin will be co-chairing Skill Fundamentals 101 and Case Studies at the Calgary Geoconvention
Dr. Brian Zaitlin (Zaitlin GeoConsulting Ltd.) is co-chairing with Ms. Shelley Leggett (NAL Resources) a session titled: Skill Fundamentals 101 and Case Studies: Parts 1 and 2. This session will be presented on May 13th at the Calgary Geoconvention in Telus Room...