PRCL has worked in over 40 countries on six continents. Our projects include:
- Regional exploration assessments
- Development plan construction and analysis
- Field and reservoir modeling and model audits
- Strategic business analysis
- Introducing Canadian firms to international opportunities
- Reserves evaluations
PRCL has consulted for numerous organizations around the world. Although many of our studies involve evaluation of international opportunities for Canadian companies, we also work directly with international operators. Much of this work is done in cooperation with our affiliated engineering consultants.
You can click on any of the highlighted countries below to explore a summary of work done.
Kathleen Dorey, Managing Partner of Petrel Robertson Consulting Limited will be giving a talk at the upcoming CSPG International Division lunch time talk series on February 6th, 2019. The talk is entitled 'Westward Extension of Prolific Eagle Ford/Haynesville...