Risk Assessment: Screening Questions:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened if associated with allergies, chronic or pre-existing conditions: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, and/or runny nose?
- Have you returned to Canada from outside the country (including USA) in the past 14 days?
In the past 14 days, at work or elsewhere, while not wearing appropriate personal protective equipment:
- Did you have close contact with a person who has a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact with a person who had an acute respiratory illness that started within 14 days of their close contact to someone with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact with a person who had an acute respiratory illness who returned from travel outside of Canada in the 14 days before they became sick?
- Did you have a laboratory exposure to biological material (i.e. primary clinical specimens, virus culture isolates) known to contain COVID-19?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, we ask that you do not visit our office today. If you answered no to all of the above, please enter your name and email address below.
We will use this information only to contact you should we become aware of a COVID-19 contact case in our office during the time you are here. We ask that if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and would have been in our office at the time to email firstname.lastname@example.org with that information so we may notify other visitors and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
PRCL President Brad Hayes presented Carbon Capture and Storage – Assessing the Subsurface at the Fort McMurray Oil Sands Conference and Trade Show
PRCL President Brad Hayes presented “Carbon Capture and Storage: Assessing the Subsurface” at the Fort McMurray Oil Sands Conference and Trade Show on September 13 2023. He also participated in a panel discussion sponsored by Canadian Heavy Oil Association, examining...